The MX12 is a replacement for the Narco MK12, MK12A, MK12B and MK12DR NAV/COMM, the unit will mount in the existing tray and connectors will interface with existing OEM connectors. Since the original remote power supply is no longer required, a jumper plug is provided to make the proper interconnect for speaker, mike and power. If glide slope interface is required an optional cable is available. See Manual for detail specifications.
- Frequency Range: Comm – 760 channels 118.000 to 136.975 MHz Nav – 200 channels 108.00 to 117.95 Mhz Preselect channel storage capacity – 100
- Frequency Stability: +/- .003%, -20C to 50C
- Transmitter Power: 8 watts min.
- Sidetone:Adjustable to 40 mw into 500 ohms
- Receiver Sensitivity: 1.5uV (soft) for 6db s+n/n or 1/2 flag
- NavComm Selectivity: 6db @ +/- 7.5 Khz; 50db @ +/- 17.5 Khz; 60db @ +/- 25 Khz
- Nav Selectivity: 6db @ +/- 15 Khz; 50db @ +/- 35 Khz; 60db @ +/- 50 Khz
- Squelch: Noise adaptive squelch with manual override
- Audio Output: 5 watts into a 4 ohm speaker; 40mw into 500 ohm headphones
- Demod output: VOR adjustable from 1.0 to 3.0 arms
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Size: 6.312″ wide x 2.90″ height x 12.00″ mounting depth
- TSO: C34e, C36e, C37d, C38d, C40C